Eiffel Tower Dinner & Seine River Cruise from Paris
- Duration For Tour: 0 1
- Start City: Paris, France
- End City: Paris, France
Highlights: Enjoy the sparkling lights of Paris over a romantic dinner at the Eiffel Tower followed by a river cruise past the beautifully illuminated city sights.
$ 205 ( Starting From Per Person )
Paris has been a thriving city for more than two thousand years. It is known all over the world as a city of art and romance, from its high-end cafes to the famous visage of the Eiffel Tower.
One of the most famous monuments in the world, the Eiffel Tower has been a symbol of Paris, France, and Europe since 1889. It was erected as the entryway to the 1889 World's Fair, and has been wowing visitors ever since.
River Seine Cruise
Paris is synonymous with sublime beauty, and you will see firsthand why that is as you leaisurely sail down the Seine, the river that flows through the heart of the city of lights.
Terms & Conditions
- Currency Fluctuations: All tour prices are current at the time of publication and are susceptible to currency fluctuations. We reserve the right to alter the tour price in accordance with changes in foreign exchanges rates and changes in prices for services. The rate that you pay when you reserve your tour will protect you against future currency fluctuations; on the other hand, no price adjust (refund) will be made based upon change in tour prices
- All purchases will be confirmed with one business day after purchase.
- All tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate. You will be notified prior to departure time if cancellation is necessary.
- Standard Cancellation and Refund policy (please read before booking)
Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. All tours can be will be confirmed within 1-2 business day.
You will receive a confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order is received. Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, is included on your e-ticket. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.