4-Day Northern Tanzania (2-Day Safari) Tour from Moshi Tour
Moshi is a Tanzanian municipality with a population of 184,292 according to the 2012 census. The municipality is in the Kilimanjaro Region and is situated on the lower slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro, a
Today guests will arrive, be met at the airport, and transferred to their hotel in Moshi for an overnight stay.
Standard Hotel: Springlands Hotel
Moshi - Lake Manyara National Park - Karatu (357 km)
Today, we will drive from Moshi to Lake Manyara National Park. After enjoying a picnic lunch, we will drive through the park to view the local wildlife. In the tall trees of the forest, monkeys leap from branch to branch, and elephants can be seen trying to stay in the shade. Other animals include impalas, giraffes, buffalo, hippos, and more. Later in the evening, we will transfer to our local hotel in Karatu.
Lake Manyara National Park, TANZANIA
Lake Manyara National Park, with an area of 320 square km, is known for the flamingos that inhabit the lake. The park is a good spot for bird watching because more than 400 species of birds inhabit the park and many remain throughout the year.
Standard Hotel: Highview Hotel
Breakfast: IncludedLunch: Included (picnic)Dinner: Included
Karatu - Ngorongoro Conversation Area - Moshi (241 km)
Today, we will drive to the edge of the Ngorongoro Crater. On the eastern side of the crater, we will see the Rift Valley and the various types of wildlife roaming the area, including prides of lions and the rare black rhino. In the late afternoon, we will drive back to Moshi.
Ngorongoro Conservation Area, TANZANIA
It is a protected area and a World Heritage Site located 180 km west of Arusha in the Crater Highlands area of Tanzania.The area is named after Ngorongoro Crater, a large volcanic caldera within the area.
Standard Hotel: Springlands Hotel in Moshi
Today guests will depart from Moshi. Please see "Departure and Return" for more detailed information regarding pickup and drop-off times and locations.
Terms & Condition
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: The purchase of any travel services represents your acceptance Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
- Cancellations and Cancellation Fees: Regardless of reason, cancellations result in costly charges from our travel and hotel providers covering penalties and fees incurred by canceling confirmed and pending bookings. Therefore, cancellation penalties and or fees will apply. Time of cancellation will be determined when notice is received and confirmed by our office. Notice of cancellation must be made directly to Gotobus by email or through web mail at Contact Us . Cancellation penalties per person as follows:
- Up to 30 days prior to departure - 20% of total purchase amount
- 29-14 days prior to departure ? 50% of total purchase amount.
- Less than 14 days prior to departure - 100% of total purchase amount.
- Should the canceling party be able to find a replacement for themselves no less than 14 days prior to departure and the replacement completes this booking form individually, no cancellation fee. However, should no replacement be found by 14 days prior to departure, a 100% cancellation penalty will apply to the canceling party.
- There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.
- Tour Cancellation: We reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. If cancellation is made any time prior to departure* of the tour, Gotobus' only liability will be to refund to the passenger the amount it has received for the tour booking. We will try to re-book the same or similar tour. Please note that we are not liable for any cancellation penalties incurred on any other travel arrangements including air tickets purchased separately from customers. We are not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
- Prices may vary and are subject to availability by season, weekend, and/or holiday.
- While we will make every effort to maintain a regular operation, we reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
- We reserve the right to modify the tour arrangements for smooth operation of the tour.
All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking. Please do not book the airline tickets until you received the confirmation.
Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your e-ticket. You must print and bring e-ticket(s) on your trip, as they serve as proof of purchase.