4-Day Grand Canyon South Rim, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Las Vegas Tour from San Francisco / Los Angeles
- Duration For Tour: 3 4
- Start City: Las Vegas
- End City: Antelope Canyon
Highlights: Visit Grand Canyon (Grand Canyon South Rim), Page (Lake Powell), Antelope Canyon (Upper Antelope Canyon).
Inclusions: 3 nights hotel accommodations
$ 348 ( Starting From Per Person )
Antelope Canyon is a slot canyon in the American Southwest. It is located on Navajo land east of Page, Arizona.
San Francisco/Los Angeles - Las Vegas (416 miles)
Guests of this tour can be picked up in San Francisco or Los Angeles and take the bus to Las Vegas. Alternatively, they can fly directly into Las Vegas (flight ticket not included). We will spend the night in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon South Rim - Page (235 miles)
Today we will visit the majestic Grand Canyon South Rim. We will spend three hours here, allowing enough time for us to see the dramatic views of the deep inner gorge of the Colorado River from spots like Desert View, Yavapai Point, and Mather Point. We also have the option to take a helicopter tour over the canyon or watch an IMAX Movie.
Grand Canyon, AZ Considered one of the seven natural wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon was carved over 17 million years by the Colorado River. This breathtaking, 18-mile-long canyon has been stunning visitors for hundreds of years.
- Grand Canyon IMAXGrand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets, currently being shown on an impressive IMAX screen in a theater located on the South Rim of the canyon, focuses not on the geology of the canyon, but on the history of human involvement.
- Grand Canyon South RimThe most visited side of the Grand Canyon, the South Rim offers incredible views of this natural wonder and is home to the Grand Canyon Village, which offers food, lodging, and a place to relax after a exhausting hike.
- South Rim Helicopter TourThis helicopter tour is the best way to catch a panoramic view of the majestic South Rim of the Grand Canyon, viewing the massive canyon walls glimmer and reflect in the sun.
- Mather PointMather Point is a popular stop along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, providing an exquisite overlook of the vast and expansive natural wonder below.
- Desert ViewDesert View is one of the major lookout points along Desert View Drive, a road that follows the South Rim of the Grand Canyon through the Grand Canyon Village area.
- Yavapai PointOne of many impressive lookout points at the Grand Canyon, Yavapai Point has an observation station and a museum dedicated to the geology of the canyon.
Page - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas (220 miles)
In the morning, we will visit the Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell, where guests will have the chance to take a Boat Tour of the lake. From there, we will journey to the Upper Antelope Canyon and visit Horseshoe Bend before returning to Las Vegas for the night.
Page, AZ Page is a city in Coconino County, Arizona, United States, near the Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell. Page was founded in 1957 as a housing community for workers and their families during the construction of nearby Glen Canyon Dam on the Colorado River.
- Glen Canyon Dam This concrete arch dam in northern Arizona barricades the Colorado River and creates Lake Powell, the second-largest man-made lake in the country. Lake Powell is a haven for water-skiers and boaters, and is also popular with fishermen.
- Lake Powell Lake Powell is a reservoir on the Colorado River created by the Glen Canyon Dam. This lake is the second-largest man-made reservoir in the United States, and it is an extremely popular vacation spot.
- Lake Powell Cruise Boat tours of Lake Powell offer a unique vantage point from which to view not just the lake and surrounding skyline, but also the impressive geological features of the American Southwest.
- Horseshoe Bend Horseshoe Bend, located within the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area about 5 miles downriver from Lake Powell, is a sharp turn in the Colorado River that formed from erosion over the course of millions of years.
Antelope Canyon, AZ Upper Antelope Canyon is the most popular spot. Its entrance and entire length are at ground level, requiring no climbing.
- Upper Antelope Canyon Upper Antelope Canyon is called "the place where water runs through rocks" by the Navajo. Its entrance and entire length are at ground level, requiring no climbing. Beams occur most often in the summer months, as they require the sun to be high in the sky. Light beams start to peek into the canyon March 20 and disappear October 7 each year.
Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas is known as the "Entertainment Capital of the World" for a good reason-- casinos and hotels line its streets, and visitors can gamble, see shows, and shop at virtually any hour of the day or night.
- Las Vegas Night Tour See fabulous Las Vegas at its best-- at night! This exciting tour of the famous Strip takes guests to sights such as the Bellagio Fountains, Venetian Hotel, Volcano at the Mirage, and historic Old Town Las Vegas.
- KA by Cirque du Soleil Show A masterpiece in storytelling, KÃƒâ‚¬ uses acrobatic performances, thrilling martial arts techniques from all over the world, and innovations in puppetry and multimedia to tell the epic tale of twins on a perilous journey to fulfill their shared destiny.
- Le Reve Show Le Reve features aerial acrobatics, provocative choreography, and artistic athleticism. The cast of 85 captures the imagination with their outrageous antics and daring feats of strength and agility. Live music and elaborate special effects create a world of fantasy.
Las Vegas - San Francisco (416 miles)
Today, we will drive back to San Francisco to end this tour. Guests may also choose to fly out of Las Vegas, but will need to arrange their own transportation to the airport. Please see "Departure and Return" for more detailed information regarding pickup and drop-off times and locations.
Terms & Condition
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking, please do not book the airline tickets until your received the confirmation.
- Cancellation and Refund policy (Notification day and departure day are not counted)
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within one business day after purchase, customers will be fully refunded if the orders cannot be confirmed.
- Cancellations received up to 15 days prior to departure - 20% of total purchase amount.
- Cancellations received within 8-14 days of departure will incur a penalty of 30% per person.
- Cancellations received within 4-7 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellations received Within 3 Days prior to departure or no show will incur a 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a schedule trip to fully refund affected customers although tour companies will make every efforts to maintain the normal operation.
- There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.
- Prices may vary subject to availability/season/weekend/holiday.
- We reserve right to cancel a schedule to fully refund affected customers although we will make every effort to maintain the regular operation.
- We reserve the right to modify the tour arrangements for smooth operation of the tour.
All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking. Please do not book airline tickets until you receive the confirmation.
You will receive a confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order is processed. Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, is included on your e-ticket. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.