3-Day Iguazu Jungle and Falls Tour from Puerto Iguazu, Argentina Tour
- Duration For Tour: 2 3
- Start City: Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
- End City: Puerto Iguazu
Highlights: Experience a waterfall rush during a Puerto Iguazu Tour! Puerto IguazÃº is a spectacular canyon of waterfalls fed by the Puerto IguazÃº River, creating a dazzling panorama of cascades with a powerful roar that echoes through the surrounding jungle. Inclusions: 2 night accommodations.
$ 299 ( Starting From Per Person )
Puerto IguazÃº is a border city in the province of Misiones, Argentina. With a population of 82,227, it is the fourth largest city in the Province, after Posadas, Obera, and Eldorado.
As they arrive at the airport in Puerto Iguazu, they will be picked up and transferred to their hotel. Afterwards, they will have the rest of the day to relax at their hotel or explore the city on their own.
Standard Hotel: Jardin de IguazÃº or similar
Today, we will spend the morning discovering Argentina's most spectacular natural phenomenon: the thrilling Iguazu Falls. Over the course of the day, we will take an ecological train ride to the impressive fall known as Devil's Throat. We will also get the chance to hike around the area and see both the upper and lower parts of the falls. In the afternoon, we will return to our hotel and have the remainder of the day to relax at our own leisure.
Puerto Iguazu, ARGENTINA
It's the fourth largest city in the province of Misiones. The world-renowned Iguazu Falls are only 18 kilometres (11 mi) away from the city, and as a result the city has developed much of its infrastructure around tourism.
When she first saw the falls, Eleanor Roosevelt reportedly exclaimed, "Poor Niagara!" Indeed, the spectacular Iguazu Falls are three times the size of New York's Niagara Falls. Located on the border of Brazil and Argentina, Iguazu is an experience.
One of the many waterfalls that make up the Iguassu Falls on the border between Brazil, Argentina, and Paraguay, the Devil's Throat is a U-shaped chasm through which the majority of the water in the falls flows.
Standard Hotel: Hotel Rafain Centro or similar
Guests will transfer to the airport for their flights home. Please see "Departure and Return" for more detailed information regarding when to book departure flights.
Terms & Condition
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: The purchase of any travel services represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Please read the Standard Cancellation and Refund Policy prior to booking your ticket.
- Prices may vary and are subject to availability by season, weekend, and/or holiday.
- While we will make every effort to maintain a regular operation, we reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
- Prices: All vacation prices are based on rates (reflecting foreign exchange rates) known at the time of publication and expected to be in effect at the time of departure, and do not include airfare except where noted. Vacation prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Single room supplements and triple and quad room reductions are listed where applicable. Not all accommodation types are available on all vacations. Prices are subject to increase without notice. Please note, airport taxes due in airport are not included in the package pricing. If traveling to Peru , please note that packages do not include Peruvian sales taxes, since most travelers are exempt. Those exempt from paying this tax must meet the legal standards. For an exemption from the IGV (General Sales Tax) the visitor (guest) must prove he or she meets the international treaty standards honored in Peru by showing a passport, driver's license or national identity card. Please note that visitors who have stayed in Peru longer than 60 calendar days are no longer exempt from IGV (General Sales Tax). Also please make sure that your identity documents are legible and note that the TAM (Andina Migration Card) cannot substitute a passport.
- Reservation Changes: A fee of $50 per transaction will be charged for any alteration or revision made to a reservation. A change of traveler name, vacation date, or itinerary within final payment will be treated as a full cancellation and new reservation; vacation cancellation fees (as above) apply.
- Contact Information: Passengers are responsible to ensure that the travel Operator has the correctly spelled name, address, phone number, email and fax data for all passengers. Names printed on the invoice must exactly match the first and last name written in their passport (middle names or initials are not needed). The Operator will not be responsible for passengers who do not receive documents due to inaccurate information.
- Passports and Visas: Passengers are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the countries you will visit. Most countries require that the passport be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the conclusion of your trip. It is recommended you have a minimum of three blank pages in your passport when traveling, as many countries require blank pages. Multiple-entry visas are required for some vacations. It is your responsibility to verify all visa and passport requirements.
- Baggage Allowance: Due to limited motor coach capacity, your single bag should have dimensions not exceeding 30"x21"x11" and weight not exceeding 50lbs (22kg). We regret that we are unable to accept a second suitcase or any luggage exceeding these limits on any vacation listed in this brochure.
- Age, Fitness and Participation: All clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of their choosing. Travelers who are less than 18 years old on the departure date must be accompanied by an adult throughout the duration of the vacation. We do not accept children less than 8 years old. The Operator reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of the operator's employees, tour leaders and agents, while on the tours. If in the opinion of such person the health or conduct of a client before or after departure appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of a tour, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the tour.
- Travelers with Disabilities: Tour participants requiring any form of assistance are required to notify operator in writing at the time of reservation, and must be accompanied by an individual responsible for providing those services. Tour managers, guides, drivers or other tour, hotel, ship personnel are not able to provide such assistance. Wheelchairs & Walkers: Due to physical constraints and space limitations, wheelchairs and walkers may not be taken aboard motor coaches and/or river cruise ships. Operator reserves the right to remove any person from a tour or cruise who has not provided the required notification, has not received written confirmation from operator, or does not comply with these regulations. All related expenses, including those to return home, will be borne by the passenger.
- Travel Protection/ Insurance: Comprehensive trip insurance is highly recommended by Operator.
- Itinerary Variations: We constantly strive to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary - we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods duplicate departures may operate, and sometimes in reverse order in which case hotels may vary from those stated on the itinerary pages.
- Hotel Accommodations: The accommodations listed in the brochure or on the website are intended to be used on all departures; however, if a change becomes necessary for any reason, including additional departures on the same date, the accommodations substituted will be equivalent to those shown. Every effort is made to reserve only twin-bedded rooms. Occasionally, some hotels will only provide double-bedded rooms. These rooms will be allocated to couples. Please note that accommodation check-in times vary worldwide.
- Service Inquiries After the Vacation: Any complaint or claim involving the vacation services offered in this brochure or on the websites must be notified to the Company within 30 days of the tour completion, except where such time limitations are prohibited by law. As it is difficult and sometimes impossible to properly investigate a complaint if we are not advised of such complaint quickly, any compensation you may have been able to claim could be reduced or even forfeited if you do not follow the complaints procedure set out in this clause.
- Responsibility: The Operator and its representatives abroad act only as independent contractors acting on behalf of neither the customer nor the suppliers and principals. All exchange orders, coupons, and tickets, whether paper or electronic, are issued subject to the terms and conditions under which such means of transportation, accommodations, and other services are offered or provided. The issuance and acceptance of such documents shall be deemed to be consent to the further conditions. The Operator does not own nor operate the hotels, motor coaches, airlines, cruise lines, or any other service providers which compose their tours, and will not be held responsible for changes and/or cancellations for any reason by airlines, hotels or cruise ships.
The Travel Agent and/or Tour Operator, shall not be in any way liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity in any vehicle, or through the act of default of any company, or person engaged in conveying passengers, or of any hotel proprietor, personnel, servant or any other person otherwise in connection therewith. The Operator shall not be held responsible for potential risks and hazards associated with travel to destinations included in this brochure, where injury, delay, or unanticipated events may occur. The Operator shall not assume responsibility for standards of quality, hygiene, political stability, cuisine, sanitation facilities, diseases or viruses contracted while traveling for any cause, cleanliness, telecommunications facilities, methods of conducting business, emergency medical evacuation, treatment, or medical services found in these destinations. Travel to these areas may entail risks including but not limited to the hazards of traveling in politically unstable areas, civil disturbances, war, and arbitrary changes mandated by government authorities or private concerns. It is the responsibility of the passenger(s) to check with the U.S. State Department, Consular Information, click here for any current advisories and updates to the destinations on their itinerary. The Operator shall be held harmless from any and all liability in connection with the foregoing. The Operator cannot accept responsibility for loss or expense due to delay or changes in transportation schedule or other causes. The Operator shall not be held responsible for potential loss of services due to inclement weather conditions.
All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking. Please do not book the airline tickets until you received the confirmation.
Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your e-ticket. You must print and bring e-ticket(s) on your trip, as they serve as proof of purchase.