1. Online Card Payments
Visa, Master and American Express Card payments are processed through an online payment gateway system. There is no need of any prejudice or worry about lacunae in your card information falling into the wrong hands because your bank will authorize the card transaction directly without any information passing through us. In approximately 25-30 seconds (depending on your internet connection) your bank will issue, using the online payment gateway, an authorization code and confirmation of completion of transaction.
mytriptourism, as a Verisign Certified Site, uses the latest 128 bit encryption technology and other sophisticated methods to protect your credit card information. You can book your product using SSL encryption (the internet standard for secure transactions). In fact, transacting online with a credit card at the website is even safer than using a credit card at a restaurant because we do not retain your credit card information. You can be assured that mytriptourism offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the internet so as to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe and secure.
If the payment on the credit card is declined for some reason, alternate payment instructions must be received by mytriptourism 72 hours prior to the time of departure; else, the order is liable to be cancelled.
mytriptourism charges a service fee on all domestic airline bookings. In case of cancellation of booking, this fee is non-refundable.
2. Internet Banking
If you have an account with any of the below mentioned banks, then you can pay for your order through the respective banks net banking options and the amount will be automatically debited from your account. mytriptourism.com processes payments through an online gateway system which enables safe and secure transactions.
- Bank of America
- JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Wachovia Bank
- Washington Mutual Bank
- SunTrust Bank
- US Bank
- Regions Bank
- Branch Banking and Trust Company
- National City Bank
- HSBC Bank USA
- World Savings Banks, FSB
- Countrywide Bank
- PNC Bank
- ING Bank, FSB
- Merrill Lynch Bank USA
- Sovereign Bank
- Comerica Bank
- Union Bank of California
3. Pay at Hotel (Post Pay)
With some of our partner hotels mytriptourism has negotiated a special facility wherein mytriptourism customers can pay the hotel directly at the reception at the time of check-in at the hotel.
- Hotel cancellation policies vary per reservation and will be disclosed during the booking process and prior to your approval of the reservation. The applicable cancellation policies will be printed on your reservation voucher.
- A fee consisting of full amount paid (NO REFUND) will be assessed for no shows without cancellation or changes made less than 24 hours prior to check-in date.
- Packages and tours containing an air component will be subject to policies regarding flights.
- ALL CANCELLATIONS, (EX)CHANGES, AND COMPLAINTS MUST BE MADE DIRECTLY TO OPERATOR IN REAL TIME USING Operators TOLL FREE NUMBER 1-800-442-0568. Cancellations and (ex)change requests and complaints made directly to the vendor will not be reviewed by Operator.
- All services are subject to Operators and/or suppliers current cancellation rules in addition to cancellation fees imposed by Operator.
- Age restrictions apply to reservation of hotel rooms. Generally, you must be at least 21 years of age to check into a hotel room. Review of the Site is required for specific age restrictions relating to each reservation.
- Rates quoted are per room per night; hotel taxes and service fees are disclosed at the time of reservation, if applicable. Unless specifically stated on your reservation, rates do not include meals.
- Star ratings for travel inventory are for informational purposes only and are not a guarantee or warranty of any kind by Operator. Our star ratings may consider objective criteria (for example, the presence or absence of facilities and services) and/or subjective criteria (for example, ambience and reputation). Our star rating for a hotel is not guaranteed to be equal to or consistent with the star ratings found through any other sources.
- The information provided on the Site relating to mapping and distances is provided for informational purposes only and is not a guarantee or warranty of any kind by Operator of the location of the hotel.
- Reservations and bookings of groups (defined as more than 5 hotel rooms) and/or conventions must be made directly with Operator's Groups Department. Operator reserves to the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel any reservations made on the Site which should have been referred to Operator's Groups Department and/or charge purchasers' credit card for any additional fees and costs related thereto.
- Requests for specific features (i.e. non-smoking facility, bedding type) are not guaranteed by Operator or Supplier. Generally, although not guaranteed, bedding in U.S. and Canada hotels is as follows: Single consists of a room with one bed; Double consists of a room with either one large bed for two people or two single beds; and Triple/Quad consists of a room with two beds accommodating up to 3-4 people. Requests for rollaway beds and cribs may result in additional charges payable directly to the hotel.
You should not take any action based on information on the Website until you have received a confirmation of your transaction. In case of confirmations to be received by email, if you do not receive a confirmation of your purchase/transaction within the stipulated time period, first look into your "spam" or "junk" folder to verify that it has not been misdirected, and if still not found, please contact our call center.
Refund Policy After Canceling of Ticket
In case of no-show or unutilized bookings, You shall be required to make requests for any valid and applicable refunds, as per the defined policies, within 90 days from the travel date in case of air/ rail/ cab/ bus tickets and/or the date of check-in for hotel bookings. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 90 days of travel date/ check-in as aforementioned and all unclaimed amounts for such no-show or unutilized bookings shall accordingly be deemed to have been forfeited.
The refund shall be processed within 15-20 working days from the date of the cancellation request. If we have received the payment through a valid credit card, then the same will be refunded to your credit card. Payments made using any other form of payment will be refunded by cheque within a maximum of 30 days from date of receipt of ticket. All refunds shall be processed subject to processing of refunds by the respective airline/service provider.
Please note convenience fee charged at the time of booking will not be refundable.
- All rentals of vehicles through the site are subject to the terms and conditions as dictated by supplier which is prescribed when you pick up the vehicle.
- Request for a vehicle with specific feature (vehicle type) may not be guaranteed by the supplier or the operator.
- A valid driver's license and credit card is required at the time of pick up of the vehicle. The driver's license and credit card must be in the name of the individual that reserved the vehicle for his/her use. Debit cards may not be accepted by Supplier.
- Age restrictions apply to rental of a vehicle. Unless stated otherwise, you must be 21 years of age to rent a vehicle from Suppliers.
- Rates quoted are based upon dates and times provided at the time of reservation, and rates may change depending upon actual time of pick up or drop off of the vehicle.
Rates, Taxes, & Service Fees
- Hotel prices are per room and the aggregate of all hotel assessments and service charges (aggregately "Hotel Fees") are disclosed to you at the time of booking your reservation. The Hotel Fees may include, but are not limited to, hotel taxes owed by Operator to hotel, sales and use taxes, occupancy taxes, room taxes, excise taxes, value added taxes, and other similar taxes as well as service charges related to Operator's service and fulfillment of your reservation. The Supplier, not the Operator, collects and remits hotel taxes to the applicable tax authorities wherever applicable.
- Cruise prices are per person and the aggregate of all cruise related taxes as well as any service fees related to Operator's service and fulfillment of your reservation (aggregately "Cruise Fees") are disclosed to you at the time of booking your reservation.
- Air ticket prices are per person and the aggregate of all air taxes as well as service charges (aggregately "Flight Fees") are disclosed to you at the time of booking your reservation. All service fees are non-refundable and may appear as a separate charge from the Operator on your credit card statement. The following service shall apply as applicable:
- Online booking fee: $5.00 per ticket;
- Bookings made via telephone: $25.00 per ticket
- Change or cancellation fee: $30.00 per ticket in addition to airline penalties/fees;
- Third party credit card payment fee: $30.00 per reservation (credit card authorization form required); and
- Paper ticket shipping fees: a. $25.00 Second business day delivery b. $35.00 Express - next business day delivery c. $75.00 International delivery (outside the U.S.)
- The aggregate of all vehicle related taxes, surcharges, airport facility charges, and similar charges imposed by the Supplier in connection with the rental of a vehicle as well as any service charges related to Operator's service and fulfillment of your reservation (aggregately "Car Fees") are disclosed to you at the time of booking your reservation.
- The Supplier, not the Operator, is the vendor of your travel inventory. The Supplier, as vendor, collects and remits taxes including but not limited to sales and use taxes, value added tax, excise tax, facility taxes, and other imposed taxes to the applicable tax authorities wherever applicable. Operator is not a vendor or co-vendor associated with the Supplier. The service charge or Fees imposed by Operator on your reservation is retained by Operator solely to service and fulfill your reservation requests.
- Rates are only guaranteed after receipt by Operator of full payment and acceptance of your offer to purchase. Adjustments to rates will not be made after full payment and acceptance of your offer to purchase, nor shall any subsequent rate reduction be made retroactive. Rates and schedules are subject to change without notice prior to payment and acceptance of your offer to purchase.
- Children's rates may be available at the discretion of the Supplier, and will be quoted with the total package price upon request and if available. Children's rates for hotels generally apply only when sharing a room with two paying adults and/or subject to Supplier's rules.
- Generally, restrictions apply to children and minors travelling alone, and Suppliers' rules may forbid such travel. It is your obligation to check the information on the Site before making a reservation for an individual traveling alone who is under the age of 21.
- Rates, Hotel Fees, Cruise Fees, and Car Fees do not include any additional fees imposed by the Supplier for cribs, rollaway beds, resort fees, baggage fees, gratuities, meals and beverages, mini-bar snacks, shows, tours, tips, telephone calls, liquor, laundry, car seats, GPS devices, and other surcharges or other services and purchases of a personal and/or supplementary nature which are not otherwise specified in the quoted rates or which are excluded from the price. The Supplier will assess these additional fees, charges, and surcharges directly to you. All personal charges must be paid at the time of service, prior to departure from the hotel, or as designated by Supplier.
- A major credit card or cash deposit may be required upon check-in at the hotel, rental of a car, and embarkation on a cruise.
- Fees assessed by payers' credit card processer, including international credit card transactions fees, will not be refunded by Operator. Note that Operator may use credit card processors that process the credit card payment transaction outside your local area.
Refunds and No Shows
- Timely requests for refunds that were not satisfactorily addressed in real time must be submitted to Operator in writing no later than 30 days after end of service (end of service means the final date of consumption of travel inventory, or if travel inventory was not consumed, reserved start date. The request must include the return of all issued documentation. Requests for refunds after this time period will not be reviewed.
- If you fail to check into your hotel on the day of your reservation and do not advise Operator and hotel of the same, the remaining portion of your reservation may be cancelled without further notice. Unless specified otherwise in your reservation, you may not receive a refund for all or part of your reservation. If you fail to check in for one segment of your flight arrangements, the supplier will cancel your flight segments (entire reservation).
- No refunds or exchanges will be made for any unused, complimentary components of travel inventory. No refunds will be provided for lost, destroyed or stolen documents or tickets. Operator reserves the right to determine whether to provide a refund for consumed travel products.
- All refunds are subject to the above provisions governing cancellations and changes, including applicable fees, and are further subject to any such fees or other charges imposed by Suppliers. No refunds will be awarded if Operator is charged for the service or travel inventory.
- Acceptance of a refund constitutes a waiver by the customer of all rights and remedies under applicable law other than the amount of the refund.
Prohibited Use of Site
You may not reproduce, duplicate, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, sell, transfer, publish, create derivative works from or otherwise exploit for any purpose the content, software, products, or services or data found on this Site. You may not
(i) access, monitor or copy any content or information on this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express written permission of Operator;
(ii) violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site;
(iii) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the discretion of Operator, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Operator's infrastructure; or
(iv) deep-link to any portion of this Site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without express written permission of Operator. You will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful and/or prohibited by these Terms, conditions, and notices. You will not use the Site for any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservations.
Any information you send to this Site is transmitted at the sole risk of the user. The rates, and terms and conditions of use and purchase of the travel inventory on this Site are subject to change by Operator at any time prior to acceptance of your offer to purchase travel inventory and receipt of Operator of full payment for the same. Reservations and bookings of Groups (defined herein) and/or conventions must be made directly with Operator's Groups Department. Operator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel any reservations made on this Site which should have been referred to Operator's Groups Department and/or charge your credit card for any additional fees and costs related thereto. Operator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to bar your use of the Site with or without notification.
Interactive Use of this Site
Operator may provide you with forums ("Interactive Forums") that enable you and other third parties to post information and reviews of your travel experiences or other associated content ("Content"). You agree that any use of the Interactive Forums shall
(i) be at your own risk;
(ii) not include publication on the Site, through any method or format, of Content that infringes upon the rights of any party, including any intellectual or proprietary rights; invades the privacy rights of any party; is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable as determined in Operator's sole discretion; and/or contains viruses or other harmful files. OPERATOR, ITS AGENTS AND/OR EMPLOYEES WILL NOT BE, RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, CLAIM, INJURY AND/OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THE USE OF OR EXPOSURE TO THE INTERACTIVE FORUMS, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF OPERATOR AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSSIBLIITY OF DAMAGES. You grant to Operator and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to amend, remove, delete, supplement, publish, distribute, translate, reproduce, and publicly display the Content without notice to you or any third party. Operator has the right to treat the Content as non-confidential and Operator has no obligation to amend, remove, supplement, publish, distribute, translate, reproduce, and publicly display, or offer payment for the Content