Orlando Theme Park Tours from Miami
- Duration For Tour: 2 3
- Start City: Miami
- End City: Orlando Theme Park
Highlights:Visit Orlando (Disney's Animal Kingdom, Disney's Hollywood Studios, EPCOT Center, Magic Kingdom).
Inclusion: Admission fee to 3 parks of your choice.
$ 494 ( Starting From Per Person )
Orlando, a city in central Florida, is home to more than a dozen theme parks. Chief among its claims to fame is Walt Disney World, comprised of parks like the Magic Kingdom and Epcot, as well as water parks.
Miami - Orlando (410 miles)
Enjoy an entire day at one of the Disney World theme parks of your choosing. A convenient hotel shuttle will take you to the park in the morning and return you in the evening.
Orlando, FL This sunny city in central Florida is best known for its theme parks. It is the home of Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, and more. Fun for the entire family is in store in this land of imagination!
- Disney's Animal Kingdom The largest Disney theme park in the world at 500 acres, this amazing nature-based zoo, aquarium, and theme park offers an experience unlike any other. At its center stand the Tree of Life, a 145-foot-tall sculpture representing the ecological web.
- Disney's Hollywood Studios Formerly known as MGM Studios, this thrilling theme park is perhaps best known for the Twilight Zone-themed Tower of Terror Ride. The park overall is based on Old Hollywood, and draws inspiration from the 1930s and 40s.
- EPCOT Center The amazing and iconic EPCOT center is a theme park unlike any other. It is dedicated to the achievements of mankind; to world cultures and celebrating differences; and to technological innovations that will lead us to a brighter tomorrow.
- Magic Kingdom Disney's Magic Kingdom is perhaps the most famous of all the various Disney parks, both in Florida and around the world. The iconic Cinderella's Castle is the centerpiece of the park, which features rides, shows, and actors based on fairytales.
Disney World Park
Choose another of the Disney World parks (Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, MGM Studios, or Animal Kingdom) for a magical day of fun!
Standard Hotel: Clarion Inn LBV (8442 Palm Parkway, LBV, FL 32836) or equivalent
Orlando - Miami (235 miles)
Early in the morning, you will check out of the hotel, before heading out for your last day at one of Orlando's parks. At the end of the day, you will be driven back to Miami, bringing an end to this thrilling tour. Please see "Departure and Return" for more detailed information regarding pickup and drop-off times and locations.
Terms & Condition
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The purchase of any travel services represents your acceptance Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
A fee may be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed. Name changes or corrections may be treated as a cancellation and cancellation fees will apply. A change of tour date or tour itinerary may be treated as a cancellation, and normal cancellation fees will apply.
Cancellations and Cancellation Fees
Regardless of reason, cancellations result in costly charges from our travel and hotel providers covering penalties and fees incurred by canceling confirmed and pending bookings. Therefore, cancellation penalties and or fees will apply. Time of cancellation will be determined when notice is received and confirmed by our office. Notice of cancellation must be made directly to Gotobus by email or through web mail at Contact Us.
Cancellation penalties per person as follows:
- 15-30 days prior to departure - 10% of total purchase amount.
- 7-14 days prior to departure - 25% of total purchase amount.
- 4-6 days prior to departure - 50% of total purchase amount.
- Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of total purchase amount.
- Day of departure or no show - 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.
We constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary - we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods duplicate departures may operate, and sometimes in reverse order in which case hotels may vary from those stated on the itinerary pages.
We reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. If cancellation is made any time prior to departure* of the tour, Gotobus' only liability will be to refund to the passenger the amount it has received for the tour booking. We will try to re-book the same or similar tour.. Please note that we are not liable for any cancellation penalties incurred on any other travel arrangements including air tickets purchased separately from customers.
We are not responsiblefor any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 72 hours of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email confirming the booking status.
You will receive an email (e-ticket) after your order was received. Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your e-ticket. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.