Dinner at the Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line Access and Seine River Cruise in Paris
- Duration For Tour: 0 1
- Start City: Paris, France
- End City: Paris, France
Highlights: Priority access to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower and dinner at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant. Take advantage of an hour-long cruise along the Seine and soak up the atmosphere of the illuminated buildings and bridges of the French capital. Optional to enjoy "Feerie" show of the Moulin Rouge cabaret.
$ 205 ( Starting From Per Person )
Paris has been a thriving city for more than two thousand years. It is known all over the world as a city of art and romance, from its high-end cafes to the famous visage of the Eiffel Tower.
One of the most famous monuments in the world, the Eiffel Tower has been a symbol of Paris, France, and Europe since 1889. It was erected as the entryway to the 1889 World's Fair, and has been wowing visitors ever since.
River Seine Cruise
Paris is synonymous with sublime beauty, and you will see firsthand why that is as you leaisurely sail down the Seine, the river that flows through the heart of the city of lights.
Moulin Rouge Show
The famous Moulin Rouge - where the hit musical movie got its name - was founded in 1889, and is credited with popularizing cabaret performances and the can-can dance. It is marked by the red windmill on the roof.
Terms & Conditions
- Currency Fluctuations: All tour prices are current at the time of publication and are susceptible to currency fluctuations. We reserve the right to alter the tour price in accordance with changes in foreign exchanges rates and changes in prices for services. The rate that you pay when you reserve your tour will protect you against future currency fluctuations; on the other hand, no price adjust (refund) will be made based upon change in tour prices
- All purchases will be confirmed with one business day after purchase.
- All tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate. You will be notified prior to departure time if cancellation is necessary.
- Standard Cancellation and Refund policy (please read before booking)
Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. All tours can be will be confirmed within 1-2 business day.
You will receive a confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order is received. Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, is included on your e-ticket. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.