5-Day Splendid Canadian Rockies, Banff, Victoria Tour from Calgary, Vancouver/Seattle out
- Duration For Tour: 4 5
- Start City: Calgary, Canada
- End City: Vancouver, Canada
Highlights: Visit Vancouver, Calgary, Banff, Canmore, Lake Louise, Jasper Natl Park, Icefield, Peyto Lake, Golden, Kamloops, Victoria, Butchart Gardens.
Inclusions: 4-night hotel accommodation, ground transportation. Admission to Ice Explore, Butchart Gardens, BC Ferries and Bonus Admission with Vancouver Night Tour.
$ 656 ( Starting From Per Person )
Vancouver, a bustling west coast seaport in British Columbia, is among Canada's densest, most ethnically diverse cities. A popular filming location, it's surrounded by mountains, and also has thriving art, theatre and music scenes. Vancouver Art Gallery is known for its works by regional artists, while the Museum of Anthropology houses preeminent First Nations collections.
Calgary - Banff (105 km)
Please meet at domestic claim belt #8 at Calgary Airport at approx. 2:15pm. Depart for the Rocky Mountains. Enjoy your free time in Banff Town. Meet our guide at hotel lobby around 8:15am next day.
Lake Louise - Jasper National Park - Icefield - Glacier Skywalk - Golden (350 km)
Today we will begin with an amazing tour of Banff National Park that will take us to sights such as Lake Louise and the Columbia Icefield. We will also visit Jasper National Park, home to the new Glacier Skywalk that lets guests walk out over the icy canyons, as well as theAthabasca Glacier. We will spend the night in Golden, BC.
Banff National Park, AB Canada's oldest national park-- and one of the first national parks in the world-- is home to an icy but gorgeous landscape. Highlights include glacial Moraine Lake and the Valley of the Ten Peaks.
- Columbia Icefield The Columbia Icefield in the northern part of Banff National Park covers an area of about 200 square miles in the Canadian Rockies. The Icefield feeds eight major glaciers in the area, including Athabasca Glacier and Dome Glacier.
- Lake Louise Lake Louise is a glacial lake in Alberta, Canada's Banff National Park. The lake is known for its vibrant blue-green coloration, which comes from rock flour carried into the lake by the water of the nearby melting glaciers.
Jasper National Park, AB Offering visitors a more laid-back mountain experience - with equal options for adventure, discovery and relaxation. The park includes the glaciers of the Columbia Icefield, hot springs, lakes, waterfalls and mountains.
- Athabasca Glacier The Athabasca Glacier is the most-visited glacier in North America. It is one of the eight major glaciers of the Columbia Icefield. The Icefield Interpretive Centre is next to the glacier, and is where visitors can arrange tours.
Golden - Kamloops - Vancouver (716 km)
Today we will head from Golden to Vancouver, BC. On our way we will stop in Kamloops, BC to visit the Sunmore Ginseng Factory.
Type A - Value Hampton Inn by Hilton/Best Western Plus or similar
Type B - Deluxe Executive Plaza (Plaza room) / Westin Wall Centre or similar
Type C - Budget Barclay Hotel or similar
Type D - Premium Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre or similar
- Sunmore Ginseng Factory The Sunmore Ginseng Factory and Spa in Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada is the only ginseng manufacturer in North America and was founded in 1991 by Chinese doctor Zhang Shunmei. Visitors can enjoy the relaxing ginseng spa.
Vancouver - Victoria - Vancouver (96 km)
In the morning we will take the ferry to Victoria, BC. Our day will be spent touring this city. Stops on our tour include the Butchart Gardens, Beacon Hill Park, and BC Parliament Buildings. At the end of the day we will take the ferry back to Vancouver.
Victoria, BC This city on Vancouver Island in the central Pacific Ocean is the capital of British Columbia. It is home to many popular attractions, such as Beacon Hill Park, Butchart Gardens, the British Columbia Parliament Buildings, and more.
- BC Parliament Buildings The British Columbia Parliament Buildings are where the Legislative Assembly of British Columbia meet. They are located in Victoria, British Columbia, at the southern tip of Vancouver Island. Visitors can marvel at the Baroque architecture and sprawling lawns.
- Beacon Hill Park Beacon Hill Park, located in Victoria, British Columbia, contains hiking trails, a waterpark, two playgrounds, a petting zoo, and botanical gardens, among many other attractions. Loved by locals and tourists alike, the 200-acre park has something for everyone.
- Butchart Gardens These world-famous floral gardens are located on a 55-acre estate on Vancouver Island's southeastern point in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. People from around the world have been coming to see the gardens for more than 100 years.
- Chinatown Victoria The oldest Chinatown in Canada is located on the Pacific coast of British Columbia in the city of Victoria. This artistic and cultural center has features such as its famous Chinese Gate, which is guarded by lion statues.
- Mile Zero An area of southwestern Beacon Hill Park at Douglas Street in Victoria, British Columbia is the beginning of Canada's Number 1 Highway, which stretches the entire length of the country. A monument marks "mile zero" to visitors.
Vancouver OR Vancouver - Seattle
Option 1: Vancouver
Today. guests will be able to spend the morning touring Vancouver at their own pace while they wait for their transfer to the airport between 8:00am and 9:00pm. Please see "Departure and Return" for more detailed information regarding when to schedule departure flights.
Vancouver, BC This city in British Columbia is the most populated metro area in western Canada. This historic city grew from an 1867 settlement called "Gastown." Visitors can take a boat ride to nearby Victoria on Vancouver Island.
- Stanley Park One of Vancouver's main tourist attractions and beloved by visitors and locals alike, this massive park on the western coast of Canada is not to be missed. Stanley Park was the first park in Vancouver, and remains the largest.
Option 2: Vancouver - Seattle (195 km)
Bussed to Seattle, WA for an extra fee and fly out of the Seatac Airport. Please see "Departure and Return Details" for more information
Terms & Conditions
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking, please do not book the airline tickets until your received the confirmation.
- Cancellation and Refund policy (Notification day and departure day are not counted)
- 22-29 days prior to departure date - 50% penalty
- 15-21 days prior to departure date - 75% penalty
- No refund within 14-day prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services.
- There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.
- Rockies hotel upgrade is non-refundable once booking confirmed.
- Prices may vary subject to availability/season/weekend/holiday.
- We reserve right to cancel a schedule to fully refund affected customers although we will make every effort to maintain the regular operation.
- We reserve the right to modify the tour arrangements for smooth operation of the tour.
All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking, please do not book the airline tickets until your received the confirmation.
You will receive a confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order is received. Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, is included on your e-ticket. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.