1-Day Maui Tour from Kahului
Maui is an island in the Central Pacific, part of the Hawaiian archipelago. Sprawling Haleakala National Park encompasses the island's highest peak, volcanic Haleakala, as well as the pools and waterfalls of Ohe'o Gulch, accessed via scenic, winding Hana Highway. The island's 30 miles of beaches include golden-crescent Kapalua, sheltered from strong currents by lava-rock promontories.
In the morning, we will fly from Honolulu to Maui, arriving around 9:00am. First, we will visit Iao Valley State Park and then the Maui Tropical Plantation. Then, we will go to Lahaina Town and Kaanapali Beach.
Maui, HI Maui is the second-largest of the Hawaiian Islands and has been called the "Best Island in the World." Popular spots on the island include H?na Highway, Haleakal? National Park, and Wailea-M?kena. More than two million people visit annually.
- Iao Vally The Iao Valley on the western side of Maui is a National Natural Landmark. It is also park of a state park which is made up of the valley's dense rainforest. It is an important cultural locations to Hawaiians.
- Maui Tropical PlantationThis functioning plantation on Maui is more than just that; it is also a great place to stop and eat, with a highly regarded restaurant onsite. There is a tourist train you can take to see the plantation in full.
Lahaina, HI Lahaina is the largest town on the Hawaiian island of Maui and the most popular tourist destination on the island. Guests can walk its famous Front Street, see whales from the beach, or ride the Sugar Cane Train.
Terms & Conditions
- All sales are final, no cancellation or re-schedule allowed.
- Prices may vary and are subject to availability by season, weekend, and/or holiday.
- While we will make every effort to maintain a regular operation, we reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
- All tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate. You will be notified prior to departure time if cancellation is necessary.
All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking. Please do not book the airline tickets until you received the confirmation.
Please present your email confirmation (e-ticket), a valid ID with your signature to board on the bus.
Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your e-ticket. You must print and bring e-ticket(s) on your trip, as they serve as proof of purchase.