1-Day Big Island Tour from Hilo
Hilo is a town on Hawaii, commonly called the Big Island, in the state of Hawaii. It’s known for Wailuku River State Park, featuring Waianuenue, or Rainbow Falls, with its colorful mist effects. The bubbling basalt-lava rock pools known as the Boiling Pots are nearby. To the south is Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, home to rainforests and the active Kilauea and Mauna Loa volcanoes.
Meet tour guide at ITO Airport on Big Island around 9:00am. We will spend the day visiting Historic Hilo Town, Orchid Gardens, Rainbow Falls, and Volcano Park.
Hilo, HI Hilo is the largest city, census-designated place (CDP), and settlement in Hawaii County, Hawaii, which encompasses the Island of Hawai'i. Hilo is the county seat of the County of Hawai'i and is located in the District of South Hilo.
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens The Akatsuka Orchid Gardens on the Big Island of Hawaii are a greenhouse, nursery, and botanical garden that is open to the public for free. There are more than 500 blooming orchids on display for visitors to the complex.
- Rainbow FallsThis impressive waterfall near downtown Hilo, Hawaii is eighty feet tall and almost a hundred feet in diameter. Its ease of access and lack of admission fee make it a popular sight to see for visitors to Hilo.
Volcanoes National Park Volcanoes National Park showcases Hawaii's interesting geological history. Near the town of Hilo, Mt. Kilauea, and the Thurston Lava Tube, the park boasts an incredible, dynamic landscape that is often reshaped by local volcanic activity.
Terms & Conditions
- All sales are final, no cancellation or re-schedule allowed.
- Prices may vary and are subject to availability by season, weekend, and/or holiday.
- While we will make every effort to maintain a regular operation, we reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
- All tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate. You will be notified prior to departure time if cancellation is necessary.
All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking. Please do not book the airline tickets until you received the confirmation.
Please present your email confirmation (e-ticket), a valid ID with your signature to board on the bus.
Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your e-ticket. You must print and bring e-ticket(s) on your trip, as they serve as proof of purchase.